DIGITAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNSHIP
The new womenswear label Nove is looking for an intern to support our small team in Berlin. The start date is between 20th January and 1st February 2021, duration of the internship is between 3 and 6 months. Nove provides modern essentials for the mother to be, wearable also before and after pregnancy. The internship is mainly remote, all on site work is done with safety restrictions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily content creation and maintenance of social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Creating visuals (incl. photos) and texts for all business areas, such as newsletter, print material, social media or the website.
- Assisting in creating marketing activities that drive traffic and sales to the online store.
- Assisting in daily administrative work.
- Assisting in constantly improving all communication design areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, especially for photo editing, technical drawings and creating print material
- Basic knowledge in E-Commerce is an advantage.
- Ideally internship during your studies (Pflichtpraktikum).
- Passionate to learn about growing a digital business.
- Very strong ownership attitude, able to take over responsibility.
- Highly efficient with a can-do/hands-on attitude.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working independently.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a brief cover letter and your CV.
FASHION DESIGN INTERNSHIP
The new Maternity Wear label Nove is offering an internship position to support our team in Berlin to mid-January 2021 or February 2021. The duration is flexible, between 3 and ideally 6 months.
Nove produces high quality and sustainable essentials that can be worn before and after pregnancy.
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable and creative person for the following areas:
- Communication and interface with the production site
- Material research with focus on sustainability
- Production preparation
- Pattern optimization and pattern grading
- Assistance with photo shoots
- Own project (development of a new garment)
- Prototype Sewing
- Basic material and technical knowledge is a must, understanding of sewing and pattern production as well
- Motivation to establish a new label
- Pleasure in learning with a new team
- Desire to work independently and bring in own ideas
- Efficient working style with a "hands-on" attitude
What we offer:
- Collaboration in a motivated founding team with a flat hierarchy
- Realization of own projects
Please send your application with a short motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Nove is always interested to get in touch with inspiring people.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org